Featuring a fully welded housing and a unique encapsulation of the cable routing, all models easily comply with protection class IP69 and are therefore much more durable than products with standard PG ﬁttings. The compression ring load cells are therefore also suitable for extreme operating conditions, e.g. in the food industry or the chemical industry.
These load cells meet the strict European requirements for use in calibrated Class III scales, e.g. for truck scales, platform scales or container scales.
- Compact, ﬂat design made of stainless steel
- Universal use
- Metal housing hermetically sealed – Protection class IP69
- Hermetically sealed cable entry, suitable for high-pressure cleaning
- High shear force insensitivity
- Suitable for Class III scales requiring certiﬁcation
- Complies with the OIML Policy
- PTB test certiﬁcate (up to 4000d)
- Compatible, – Simple parallel connection of several load cells possible
- Rated loads: 0.5 t, 1 t, 2 t, 3 t, 5 t, 10 t, 30 t and 50 t
- Optional: Explosion-proof version (EEx (i) version)
- Vehicle/Truck Scales / weighbridges
- Hopper scales
- Platform scales
- Process Engineering/Technology
Contact us today!
Do you need help?
+49 7223 9366–0
08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.