Crane Scale KGW
This robust and shock-resistant crane scale was developed especially for use in hot temperature ranges. Thanks to a special heat protection housing, the KGW crane scale can be used to weigh hot material with a temperature up to 1,600°C. The crane scale is designed for use in hot environments. In addition, the load cells of the hanging scale are separately shielded and encapsulated in the housing to protect the measuring instruments from the enormous heat ﬂuctuations.
The crane scale can be operated remotely up to a distance of 30 m. During the casting process, the „subtractive tare function” facilitates your processes and helps to avoid casting errors.
All models can be upgraded with numerous accessories such as weighing data receiving units.
All EHP crane scales have a mechanical safety factor of 5:1 – this means that our scales carry ﬁve times the nominal load without tensile components breaking. Compared to almost all competitor products, our crane scales are not only certiﬁed for weighing. Due to their high safety standards, EHP crane scales can also be used for goods transport (according to EN 13155).
- Highest measuring accuracy of 0.03% of the ﬁnal value
- 3‑year warranty on accuracy and function of the load cell
- 50mm LED display
- Non-destructive steel housing in foundry design for hot operation
- Fast advertising results
- Automatic switch-oﬀ
- Remote control included
- Calibration certiﬁcate included
- Heat protection included
- Fall protection and high impact resistance
- High-quality, long-term stable strain gauge load cell as load sensor
- Microprocessor-controlled weighing electronics
- No tare force – can be tarred over the entire weighing range.
- Mechanical safety factor of 5:1 of the rated load
- TÜV-tested, according to DIN 15402 / DGUV A1
- Approved hoist assemblies and chain components
- Optional accessories such as weighing data units available
- Protection class IP 54
- Foundries (dosing, mixing in combination with magnets, spheroidal graphite, grey cast iron, etc.)
- Retrogressive weighing during dosing processes etc.
- Weighing of rolls, steel, coils, sheets and coils
|KGW 1||0 – 1.000||97||0,5|
|KGW 2||0 – 2.000||97||1|
|KGW 5||0 – 5.000||97||2|
|KGW 10||0 – 10.000||103||5|
|KGW 15||0 – 15.000||268||5|
|KGW 20||0 – 20.000||268||10|
|KGW 30||0 – 30.000||268||10|
|KGW‑Y 50||0 – 50.000||660||20|
|KGW‑Y 100||0 – 100.000||1200||50|
|KGW‑Y 150||0 – 150.000||1500||100|
|KGW‑Y 200||0 – 200.000||1700||100|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 1||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 1.000||Scale weight (kg): 97||Readability d (kg): 0,5|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 2||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 2.000||Scale weight (kg): 97||Readability d (kg): 1|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 5||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 5.000||Scale weight (kg): 97||Readability d (kg): 2|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 10||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 10.000||Scale weight (kg): 103||Readability d (kg): 5|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 15||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 15.000||Scale weight (kg): 268||Readability d (kg): 5|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 20||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 20.000||Scale weight (kg): 268||Readability d (kg): 10|
|Model KGW (calibrated): 30||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 30.000||Scale weight (kg): 268||Readability d (kg): 10|
|Model KGW‑Y (calibrated): 50||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 50.000||Scale weight (kg): 660||Readability d (kg): 20|
|Model KGW‑Y (calibrated): 100||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 100.000||Scale weight (kg): 1200||Readability d (kg): 50|
|Model KGW‑Y (calibrated): 150||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 150.000||Scale weight (kg): 1500||Readability d (kg): 100|
|Model KGW‑Y (calibrated): 200||Weighing range (kg): 0 – 200.000||Scale weight (kg): 1700||Readability d (kg): 100|
Contact us today!
Do you need help?
+49 7223 9366–0
08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.