All functions of the crane scales such as „tare” and „zero” are transmitted via the integrated radio link. Crane scales can also be operated without direct visual contact. Numerous special functions supplement the range of functions of the crane scales. The determined weights are stored on an SD card and are available for further processing on the PC.WEIGHING TERMINAL WT2 -> NETSCALE
The remote control is compatible with all our crane scales and can easily be retroﬁtted to older models. It can also be used with most other EHP weighing data receivers for further processing of the measurement data.
- Display of weighing data via a large, high-contrast O‑LED display (36 x 20 mm) with 2 diﬀerent display modes.
- All functions of the crane scale can be controlled via the DRC 433.
- Addition and batch weighing function – the last 3 batches are displayed as well as the previously determined total weight.
- SD card as data memory with time stamp (data can also be transferred to PC etc.)
- USB interface for transferring weighing data
- Delivery notes (16-digit, alphanumeric) can be added individually to each weighing.
- Timer function and date and time display
- Menu navigation in German / English
- Intuitive menu navigation and operation
- Robust housing with shock protection
- Powered by 3 standard AA batteries
- Charger included
Contact us today!
Do you need help?
+49 7223 9366–0
08:00 a.m. – 04:00 p.m.
08:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.